Sunday, March 14, 2010

wrinkles

Last Friday, the Rustams brought Max to Young Adult Fellowship. To me personally, as I play music for the fellowship that night, his presence was such a joy! When we sang praises to the LORD, Max's face shines the brightest and he would be the first one to clap his hands enthusiastically! Thank you, baby! You wouldn't be able to imagine how wonderful God has used you to bless auntie Fonda.

Lately, Max and I love to take our pics with camera. We count "one, two, THREE" so by the count three, Max would be looking at the camera with big smiles. Way easier than to have someone holding the camera and hoping for Max to smile at it.

This weekend, I used one of the pics as my desktop background and I started to realize that Max's skin is so smooth and tight, while mine started to show wrinkles! (hiksss) I was not completely sad, but I guess God thought I could use some "cheer me up"

On Sunday afternoon, as I was getting food in the doughnut shop, one of the customer thought I am still a student. He asked me what subject I am studying and how much longer until I finish my study. I told him I graduated 2 years ago (to which he replied, 'good for you, school is getting really expensive now'). Anyways.......I take it as I still look young although I looked wrinkled compare to Max.

On top of that, the doughnut man gave me a free doughnut: "You're studying biology? My daughter studies biology too, here's one doughnut for you!"

1 comment:

  1. wuahhhhhhhhh maxie please come to pemudaaa againnnnn :D pizzzzzz.... aunty fonda thank you for sharing... next time please share the donuts too ;)

    ReplyDelete