Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blessed....again?

I feel so blessed this weekend.
  • Not just because Leo and Lucio's mom and dad are here and we have feast almost every night (dear God please protect me from gaining weight!)
  • Not just because the weather is beautiful this weekend (but I do thank God for that!)
  • Not just because I made it home from work with the brake and accumulator signals on, last Friday (I almost forgot to thank God for this until I shared with bu guru. Thank God for friends who reminds us to give thanks to God! will post more on this later)

I feel blessed especially because God has been blessing my dear friends:
  • Last weekend ci Nana shared with me how God answer her prayers for reaching out to a sister
  • This weekend Jonathan Lie shared with me how God blessed him through pemuda
  • Today ci Clara shared with me how God provides the need of Children's Ministry
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. (Hebrews 10:24-25)


Oh how precious is the body of Christ! I felt really encouraged by their testimonies that I write this entry to tell all of you. God is indeed good.



No comments:

Post a Comment